• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

20 hours ago, Tatash said:

That actually sounds incredibly metal and cool.

Then it's settled! We launch him in space in an empty torpedoe case lined with mustache wax and blow him up. In the name of Oden. Or...because it's metal.

• Like 1

:: Alana was trying her best to keep up with the names and places being thrown about in the conversation, but it was kind of like trying to memorize the meanings of words from a half second glance at a dictionary. ::

I went all "Awww" at this...

and then thought "THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE PARTIES!"

Sal loves parties!  And introducing people!  But this next one will NOT be on the holodeck!

• Like 2
On 5/20/2016 at 6:06 PM, Sal Taybrim said:

I went all "Awww" at this...

and then thought "THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE PARTIES!"

Sal loves parties!  And introducing people!  But this next one will NOT be on the holodeck!

Flynn is ALWAYS down for a party! In fact he is probably overdue for hosting a proper beach blowout...

• Like 3

I think, Sir, you have just volunteered...  >.>

• Like 2

Commander Taybrim - Bad Day Part 2 (Tags: Vondaryan)

Can I just say this entire exchange with the bethrothed was amazing. Especially "I hate you." "I hate you too." this is so going to be fun....

• Like 2

I'll be sure to invite Gabrielle Porchevska off the Invicta to become our party planner. She'll hate me...wait. She might not remember Carter very well...

On 23/05/2016 at 2:54 PM, Mirra Ezo said:

Commander Taybrim - Bad Day Part 2 (Tags: Vondaryan)

Can I just say this entire exchange with the bethrothed was amazing. Especially "I hate you." "I hate you too." this is so going to be fun....

The sass was off the scale....... but when is it not on Starbase 118?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Theo Whittaker said:

The sass was off the scale....... but when is it not on Starbase 118?

When you're dealing with Greyson. He hasn't learned how to be sassy (mostly because I haven't learned it.)

I'm behind in my quoting!

This tickled me pink:

Ezo: ::grinning at Flynn:: No, seriously, he thinks he's the Gods gift to women. He wears this Gods awful ancient earth cologne called "Axe Body Spray" It's horrific. I told him if he came into Sickbay smelling like that again I would toss him in the Decon showers.

• Like 1

And on the less funny, but far more cinematic end:

::The protest faded from Taelon’s notice as the smell hit him - it blew out of the dark room like a wall, rank with the odors of blood, sweat, waste and fear. The Ensign gagged as his eyes started watering, and he stumbled as the marines shoved past him.

What lay in the darkness was worse, though. People were in the room, crowded together, barely moving. One or two lay so still he knew they were dead. A few tried to move away as Flynn approached, protests weak. 

All their eyes glimmered with one feeling - fear. Some seemed to tinge to hope as the light filtered in, but others seemed beyond even that. 

As reality hit him, the physical shock faded. They didn’t have medics here, and he didn’t have the equipment to help...but that wasn’t entirely at the front of his mind as he ran into the room, kneeling by one of the fallen. The woman rolled her head to look at him, her features sunken and bruised. She moved her cracked lips, but no sound came out. He put a hand on her shoulder as he hurried to adjust the tricorder. ::

• Like 2

Flynn: Hmm? ::Glancing absent mindedly down.:: Oh, it's just a crate of rum for the party.

Ezo: ::eyes widening:: A crate of rum?? I thought this was a “casual party”...?

Flynn: What? ::Absently.:: This is the last one, the other three are already set out.

Ezo: ::sputtering:: Three?? You have three additional crates??

Flynn: ::With a shrug:: Of rum..

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Jalana - oh my, it looks like you'll be the guest of honor at a rollicking party...  o:)

• Like 2

Taybrim: No, you should be with her.  I'm allowing it and I'll personally take the flak if Major Tatash has any objections.  ::Which Sal knew was about as likely as Moby-the-hairless-tribble that sat on his desk being promoted to fleet admiral::

I miss Liani.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good story... o.O

:: Alana had worked with a Vulcan before and had found dealing with his cold logical demeanor while easy enough felt rather awkward. Though that could have been as a result of a previous incident with him. Holding him at phaser point and accusing him of treason likely hadn't made working with him any less awkward in fact it had probably made it that much more awkward. If she ever had to work with a Vulcan again she would forgo the accusations and just hold them at phaser point until they cracked a smile. ::

• Like 1
On 03/06/2016 at 3:34 AM, Sal Taybrim said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Jalana - oh my, it looks like you'll be the guest of honor at a rollicking party...  o:)

Let it ring forth from this time and place that the crew of Starbase 118 Operations know how to PAR-TAY!!

• Like 2

Vondaryan: Glad to see the crowds are gathering. :: sniffing :: Is that pineapple I smell?

Flynn: ::Returning Trellis' smile and gesturing to the food table.:: Probably a Pineapple pastry. If I may be so bold, they are quite delicious.

Whittaker: :: with a grin :: You are aware they will eaten within about a half hour of Sal getting wind of them?

Yes.  :whistling:

• Like 2

I totally snerked Diet Coke out my nose at this:

::Sal, that was the Commander of the station. She remembered Ant talking about him. He has said good things, but still Zaina was hesitant. She had met plenty of Starfleet leaders in her time on Risa, and most of them were pretty dry and boring.  Now she was learning that he apparently had eating issues as well. She wondered how big he must be.::

• Like 2

I'm excited to see what Mirra dishes out when she catches him...  >.>

• Like 1