• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

LtCmdr Anders: They were bread of the station while the crew were the meat and cheese, Sal and Theo held the sandwich together. Or maybe book ends would be better than bread, hard and sturdy

Ham and cheesy bookends. Sounds totally believable.

• Like 1

Liani:=/\= Oh, frost, no- I was only requesting the most qualified neurosurgeon on the fleet because I heard his voice was to die for. Ill see you here in under a minute then? =/\=

Totally acceptable reason to call anyone.

• Like 1
Flynn: Let’s just say I don’t have the best impression of him. He served on the Columbia briefly until he...::He paused, considering how best to say "Tried to eat my friends":: Went a bit feral....and took some time off.

Thankfully he didn't succeed...

Flynn: ::A big grin crossed his face at the thought of surprising him with a undoubtedly ill conceived headlock. He was instantly feeling better about his transfer. He tried to compose a serious expression.::

PLEASE DO THIS!!!

• Like 1

::He smiled and continued on his way back towards the exit. Not every tribble was friendly, not every Gorn was cold.::

• Like 1

Also, a nice little bit of description from Ens. Andersen - great way to capture a snapshot of a character!

:: Madame Lurtz’ manners and attention to etiquette was meticulous. Freya imagined she ran her business the same way and it was why she was in the position she held now.::

• Like 1

The world needs to know about "pocket toast" :w00t:

::He slid his hands into his pockets and tilted his head in curiosity at the odd texture he found inside. Pulling out the item, his eyes went wide with excitement.::

Flynn: Toast! ::He took a large enthusiastic bite.::

Ezo: ::eyes widening in horror:: Did you just…? ::stepping in front of him she quickly batted the buttered bread out of his hands:: Don’t eat pocket toast!!

Flynn: ::Crestfallen:: My toast…::He looked her in the eye with a frown:: You ruined it.

Ezo: It was already ruined!!! It was buttered toast...from who knows where or when...in your pocket!

Flynn: Well maybe drunk Flynn cares more about me having a nice treat when I wake up.

Ezo: ::staring dumbfound:: Are you trying to convince me “Drunk Flynn” knows best?

Flynn: ::Shifting awkwardly at the question.:: Maybe we should just go to breakfast.

Ezo: ::shaking her head in mild disbelief:: Yeah...good idea.

Edited by Sal Taybrim
  • Like 2

I chuckled at this.

::The glare and irritation had returned full force. Mirra looked up to the ceiling to pray to the Four for strength not to strangle her friend, right here, in her bed, with her bare hands over his nonchalant explanation for what was essentially breaking and entering. That….and non consensual spooning.::

• Like 1

The world needs to know about "pocket toast" :w00t:

::He slid his hands into his pockets and tilted his head in curiosity at the odd texture he found inside. Pulling out the item, his eyes went wide with excitement.::

Flynn: Toast! ::He took a large enthusiastic bite.::

Ezo: ::eyes widening in horror:: Did you just…? ::stepping in front of him she quickly batted the buttered bread out of his hands:: Don’t eat pocket toast!!

Flynn: ::Crestfallen:: My toast…::He looked her in the eye with a frown:: You ruined it.

Ezo: It was already ruined!!! It was buttered toast...from who knows where or when...in your pocket!

Flynn: Well maybe drunk Flynn cares more about me having a nice treat when I wake up.

Ezo: ::staring dumbfound:: Are you trying to convince me “Drunk Flynn” knows best?

Flynn: ::Shifting awkwardly at the question.:: Maybe we should just go to breakfast.

Ezo: ::shaking her head in mild disbelief:: Yeah...good idea.

It's a public service announcement really. Do not eat the pocket toast.

And now, a lesson in alliteration from Liani:

He was the one I picked up from the banquet hall and was instrumental in ending the tribellious tribilations of tribblingly tribblesome tribbles, sir. :: She played this last line straight, even her antenna didn’t twitch in time to the words that tribbled off her tongue. ::

• Like 1

Whittaker::Bouncing on the balls of her feet, Mirra released him and did a bit of a ballerina twirl around in celebration. She was indeed, an odd young woman, Theo decided. Which was precisely why they got on so well.::

D'awww..that's the nicest thing anyone has said about me *sniffsniff*

• Like 1