• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Runner up - Toni Turner - The Fear Within

Toni

That creature is not Jem'Hadar. It looks more like a dungeons and dragons Role Play Game type troll. Big, mean and uuuggggglllyy.

::T'Mihn cracks knuckles:: I got this.

LOL actually it's just symbolic of a species with the capabilities of destroying the Embassy, Thunder, and crew.

LOL actually it's just symbolic of a species with the capabilities of destroying the Embassy, Thunder, and crew.

Pretty darn cool! Though, you could've saved yourself a little time by using my USS Thunder image from my Ships of the Line post because it was already cut out and had the right REG. numbers!

Nicely done, though!

Pretty darn cool! Though, you could've saved yourself a little time by using my USS Thunder image from my Ships of the Line post because it was already cut out and had the right REG. numbers!

Nicely done, though!

The ship I use was a cut out that I had made when we got the Thunder-A

This is sounding like a future mission.......hmmmmmm....we haven't really trashed the Thunder yet......

Have you forgotten that the Klingons trashed the Thunder, and that's why we have the Thunder-A?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.