• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Gift of Trek

Tracey

The Gift of Trek  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a Star Trek related gift this holiday season?

Welcome to the Poll of the Week!

Well I for one am excited! I am excited because the holidays are now among us and this gives me reason to get get inebriated. Not that I need an excuse to get inebriated at any other time of the year. The only difference is, I can do so and not worry how my hangover will affect me at work the next day, as I am off for quite some time.

The holiday season also brings out the best in the spending season. People are everywhere buying gifts and trinkets and a slew of stuff for their loved ones. The malls are packed as people rush to get their last minute shopping done.

So that brings us to this week's Poll of the Week question. As with any franchise, there are a slew of gifts and toys available for fans of Star Trek. Are you planning to buy a Star Trek related gift for a loved one you know? Or maybe even for yourself? So vote above to let us know either yes or no, or if not sure yet, maybe. Also please let us know what you would fancy as a well-meaning and fun Star Trek related gift.

As I've finished my Christmas shopping (4 days before Christmas - better than last year!) I can actually answer this definitively.

No Star Trek presents in my pile of stuff to wrap this year. And, perhaps surprisingly given the over-abundance, only one Star Wars gift.