• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best Friends

Tracey

Best Friends  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Star Trek Pet

• Porthos the Beagle
    • I-Chaya the Sehlat
    • Christina the Tarantula
    • Spot the Cat
    • Isis the Cat
    • Neelix the Cat
    • A Tribble

Welcome to this week's furry and purry Poll of the Week!

So that's it! I've gone out on a limb and had my character adopt a pet Tribble. And yes, I have yet to name it in SIM. But that's for another poll...or not! This week we will be focusing on the critters we call our silent best friends. That's right everyone. I'm referring to the pets for some of our favorite characters in Star Trek.

So who's pet did you like the best or who's pet would you have liked to have had yourself? Was it Captain Archer's Porthos or how about a more alien pet, I-Chaya, who was Spock's boyhood pet Sehlat? Or maybe you'd like best the more exotic Christina the Lycosa tarantula kept by Miles O'Brien, or maybe it was Spot, Data's pet cat that would make you purr. Or how about the morphing cat and partner of the mysterious Gary Seven, Isis, or would it be Neelix the cat owned by Reginald Barklay. Or maybe you are like me, and a simple Tribble would be best. So vote away all and have yourselves a purrrfect week!

While I love all furry things, I have to say that dogs top my list, so Porthos had to get my vote. Then there was his fine name right out of the Three Musketeers and the fact that beagles are just so darn cute!

• Like 1

Definitely Christina the tarantula for me :). I find spiders fascinating, and I love to take pictures of them. This said, there are no big spiders where I live, just the run-of-the-mill orb-weaver spiders and the nursery spiders.

Although I am pleased to see the feline-kind well represented, it's got to be a Tribble, surely?

Also, this poll has raised a question for me - would a Caitian having a pet cat be like a Human having a pet monkey?

• Like 2

Great poll!

This is just me being lazy, but is it possible to put links in the bullet points of a poll? I needed to look up at least half of these entries, which meant some switching back and forth with a Memory-Alpha page. If it is possible, this might be a nice touch to future polls... :)

I love Porthos! He was just so cute and spunky.

• Like 2